- Face paint
- Applauding and cheering for your team during introductions, the contest and post-game handshakes.
- Waving of towels.
- Respect the decisions of the officials.
- Showing respect to the facilities of opposing teams
- Showing respect to opposing team during warm-up, introductions, course of play, and post-game. Conduct should reflect values of our school and be respectful – we are here to cheer for our team not against the other team.
- Derogatory cheers, chants, songs, actions, or gestures (including turning your back on other team during introductions) directed toward opposing teams, their fans or the officials, including during pre-game and introductions.
- Signs that taunt or run down opponents.
- Booing or heckling an official’s decision.
- Noisemakers (for indoor events) – cowbells, aerosol horns, sirens, and whistles are not acceptable. Both the presence and use of balloons, sirens, whistles, sticks, bricks, and portable listening devices (without earphones) are prohibited.
- Any behavior that draws attention away from the players and the contest.
Thanks for your feedback.