Students are expected to arrive at school in sufficient time to be prepared for class. With the exception of authorized use of school property, students are expected to leave school premises within a reasonable time after school activities have concluded
- TK – 6th Grade classes are from 8:15 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- TK – 6th Grade students may enter the building at 7:30 a.m.
- TK – 6th Grade students may enter the classroom at 7:55 a.m.
- 7th – 12th Grade classes are from 8:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. There is a 7:55 warning bell.
- 7th – 12th Grade students may enter the building at 7:30 a.m.
- Early Dismissal times are 11:45am for the lower campus (TK-6th) and 11:55am for the upper campus (7th-12th).
- Office hours are from 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.