RenWeb and Talon are vital parts of parent/teacher communication. Failure to post information in a timely manner erodes our ability to keep parents informed of the progress of their student(s). Teachers who fail to maintain their responsibility of regular, prompt updates will be subject to disciplinary action. Teachers must be punctual in their use of the administrative software to:
- Take attendance (daily for elementary and by period for middle/high school).
- Post lesson plans by 8:00 a.m. Mondays.
- Post homework by 8:00 a.m. Mondays.
- Post student grades within one week. An additional week may be allowed for large writing assignments.
- Communicate with parents promptly. Respond to all phone calls and e-mails within 36 hours.
- Check messages regularly.