Follow this procedure after relocation of students to an offsite location.
- Only Administrators or the Board Chairman should speak to media (see Media Procedures).
- Teachers should take their Grab & Go Bags with them.
- Teachers should take roll of the students in their class they evacuated with and monitor those students. Assistants and staff should help monitor the students at the site.
- Immediately report to administration any students who might be missing.
- Students should remain calm and quiet during this process.
- Administration will notify all parents.
- Office staff will verify the identity of all parents arriving to pick up students by picture ID and keep a running tally of which students have been picked up, having all parents sign for each student individually. Permission to release should be checked against student information cards. No student shall be released to anyone not listed on the student information card.
- Teachers should dismiss a student only after verification or permission from the office staff is given to teachers.
Thanks for your feedback.