GRACE Employees should maintain professionalism throughout the school day. This includes the following points:
- Dress, speech, and interaction should reflect high standards.
- Classes and activities should not be disrupted by non-emergency personal telephone calls while teaching.
- Cell phones should not be used for non-school related activity when teachers have responsibility for students (classroom, playground, lunch room, etc.), or during meetings, programs, conferences, and other school functions.
- No posting to social media during work hours unless it is directly related to school activities.
- Faculty and staff are expected to attend assigned meetings and fulfill assigned duties in a timely and responsible manner.
Thanks for your feedback.