- Notify the office immediately if any child forgets to bring his/her lunch so the parent may be called.
- TK-6 students should enter the lunchroom by the kitchen hallway in a quiet and orderly fashion and be seated in designated areas.
- Teachers/assistants should encourage and monitor good manners among fellow staff and students. Lunch supervision will be assigned by the campus principals as deemed appropriate.
- Parents may assist in lunchroom for supervision.
- Students should sit quietly and talk in low voices. Students who are loud and disruptive are required to eat in silence. Each student should be encouraged to finish his/her lunch and will not be permitted to trade food.
- Middle and high school teachers scheduled for lunch duty should arrive promptly and actively monitor student behavior.
- Teachers are responsible for the orderliness and cleanliness of their area and an orderly dismissal procedure. Teachers should require each student to pick up any items under his/ her chair and table area.
- A microwave oven is available for 6th – 12th grade students’ use.
- Students should not be in the kitchen.
Thanks for your feedback.