- Each employee is issued an HID badge and keys upon hire with access appropriate to his/her needs as determined by the administration. Employees who are not considered year round shall be required to check their key(s) and/or fob in and sign them out on an annual basis as part of the close of school and back to school procedures.
- All school personnel must wear their HID photo id badges while on the school campus. Teachers should keep their room keys with their badges.
- Substitutes will be issued a “Substitute FOB” and keys if needed upon check-in each day in exchange for their personal keys ensuring the return of the FOB/keys at the end of the substitute’s day.
- All visitors on campus must wear a school-issued name badge.
- Teachers should not be alone in the building after dark.
- The alarm sets at 11:00pm and turns off at 6:00am. No staff should be in the building between those hours.
Thanks for your feedback.