In addition to the Dress Code Standards for Ladies and Gentlemen above, ladies should follow the following guidelines.
- Necklines on dress code tops (including dresses) cannot be more than 3” below the collarbone
- Tops must have at least short sleeves and may not be sheer (cannot show undergarments), or come off the shoulder.
- Pants, including jeans, must be loose fitting. Fabrics may not be sheer; no undergarments or outline may show.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be no more than 4” above the crease at the back of the knee. Leggings may only be worn under a dress code length skirt/dress. Note: Long shirts are not dresses.
- For uneven hemlines, the shortest part of the hemline may be no more than 4” above the middle of the knee.
- Makeup and hair color should look natural (including color and highlights)
- Only pierced ear jewelry is appropriate for the classroom environment
Thanks for your feedback.