In addition to the Dress Code Standards for Ladies and Gentlemen above, gentlemen should follow the following guidelines.
- Tops (collared or non-collared) must be neat, appropriate sized, and have at least short sleeves.
- Elementary Students: non-collared shirts may be plain, patterned or GRACE spirit wear.
- Collared shirts may be untucked when the bottom of the shirt is aligned with the wrists. If the length of collared shirt goes beyond your wrist, the shirt should be tucked in for neatness.
- Casual pants such as khaki and cargo style, or dress slacks must be appropriately sized and sit securely at the waist. Belts should be used if needed to satisfy this requirement.
- Note: TK-2nd grade are not required to wear a belt.
- Shorts must be no more than 4” above the crease at the back of the knee.
- No body piercings
- Appropriately sized necklaces are permitted in the school environment
- Face must be clean shaven (sideburns no longer than the bottom of the ear) SENIORS ONLY: May have neat facial hair starting in the second semester.
- Hair should not cover eyes and at its longest point hair must be above the collar; should look natural in color
Thanks for your feedback.