- Classroom doors should be locked at the end of the day.
- Exterior doors are to remain locked at all times. If you use an exit, lock it back.
- Exterior doors are never to be propped open.
- All lights should be turned off prior to leaving the room or building.
- If a door is found unlocked on a weekend when Hope is not using the building, the Resources Manager or Facilities Director should be notified.
- Students should use the exits designated for their grades.
If you are the last one to leave the building, YOU MUST MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF THE PRIMARY DOORS ARE CLOSED. If a door is left propped open by a coach, employee, or individual responsible for building use after school hours that causes a false alarm, the individual responsible will be charged $50. If there is a question as to who is responsible, we will defer to the last person who is responsible for reserving the facility and/or the security video.