Lower Campus Dismissal
Lower Campus students are dismissed at 3:00 p.m. They will leave the building using the designated doors.
- At 2:45, students should clean up desk and floor areas and prepare books and materials to go home. Teachers should supervise students as they get their belongings from the hall.
- At the 2:50 bell, teachers direct students in single file, orderly, quiet, fashion to their designated pickup area. No student should remain in the classroom without adult supervision.
- All classes should be in place in the gym at 2:55 for dismissal.
- Teachers and children must listen for the calling of names and proceed to the proper station. They should not talk with parents during dismissal time. Teachers will be assigned specific carpool duties.
- At 2:55, all After Care students will meet an assigned staff member at a designated place and be taken to After Care.
- Students not picked up by 3:15 will be escorted to After Care and signed in. A parent/guardian will be notified that his/her child is in After Care. If the parent/guardian is not reached by 3:30, a message will be left for the parent/guardian and a parent/guardian designated emergency contact will be notified. Parents will be charged for the service.
- Sixth grade will be dismissed at 3:00 p.m. Students will wait in the gym for their carpool rides.
Dismissal time on Early Dismissal Days shall be 11:45 a.m.
Upper Campus Dismissal
Upper campus students are dismissed at 3:15 p.m. They will leave the building using the designated doors.
- Athletes dismiss out the back door.
- Activity building students may be picked up at the activity building.
- All other students exit at the front door for carpool.
Students on campus after 3:30 p.m. must report for supervised After Care.
Dismissal time on Early Dismissal Days shall be 11:55 a.m.