- Parents are responsible for reviewing this GRACE Devices Acceptable Use Policy with their child.
- Parents are responsible for monitoring their child’s internet activities on a regular basis. Filtering reports that show when and what internet sites the student has accessed at school and at home are available for review.
- Parents are responsible for monitoring the media their child may install onto the device to ensure it meets family guidelines.
- It is strongly suggested that parents allow students to only use devices in a common area where activities can be monitored.
- Parents have the right to inspect and review a student’s device at any time and should have full access to the device, including student’s passwords.
- Parents are expected to pay for any repair or replacement costs due to negligence or abuse of the device that is not covered by the warranty.
Last modified: 31 July 2020