A hot lunch will be available on all full school days, five days a week, at the most reasonable cost possible. Hot lunches must be ordered online as instructed by the Hot Lunch Coordinators each month. Students may bring their own lunches on any day.
- Elementary teachers will notify the office immediately if any child forgets to bring his/her lunch or money so that the parent may be called.
- Parents are requested to send nutritious snacks and lunches with their children.
- Glass containers should not be brought to school.
- Students should bring all utensils from home.
- Food should be eaten during specific break times in areas designated by teachers.
- Students should not bring gum to school.
- Students are not allowed to have food and drink when using their school-issued computer
- Vendor deliveries are not permitted.