In order to submit an application for consideration, each family must pay the non-refundable application fee.
Tuition & Fees
Once accepted, tuition and all fees become a financial obligation and are due and payable according to the agreed payment schedule for the entire school year.
- The tuition is amortized over 12 months from June of the current year through May of the following year.
- All tuition payments are received through FACTS Tuition Management and are due monthly on the 5th or 20th of the month. FACTS will apply the annual enrollment fee and returned payment fees through their system. Enrollment in the FACTS Tuition Management system is completed via the Family Portal (formerly known as Renweb).
- The school requires that any delinquent account be brought up to date or other arrangements be made in order for a student to remain in school. For any accounts that reach 90 days past due, the student will become ineligible to attend classes at the beginning of the following month. Delinquent accounts will be turned over to credit agencies after the school makes reasonable collection attempts.
- Tuition is prorated for students enrolling after the first day of school.
- LEAP fees are billed via FACTS pursuant to the signed LEAP contract. Athletic fees are billed via FACTS at the start of each athletic season. Other incidental fees will also be billed via FACTS as incurred.
- Any returned checks will be charged a late fee of $30 for processing and bank fees.
- Report cards are held each semester, and all cumulative records at the end of the school year until all fees and commitments are honored.