Follow these steps to initiate an automated installation of the Gliffy for JIRA Plugin”
1. In the upper right corner of JIRA, open the JIRA Administration Menu->Add-Ons
2. Login with your JIRA credentials
3. Search the Marketplace for Gliffy
4. Click on the Gliffy listing to expand it
5. Click on “Free Trial” to start a free 30 day trial of Gliffy for JIRA to purchase a license. Both of these will download Gliffy for JIRA to your instance.
6. If you have already purchased a license, go to Manage-Add-Ons and locate the Gliffy Add-On after it has been installed. Click on the license key area and paste your license from the Atlassian Marketplace, then click “Update” to activate your license.