The sparks effect is designed for sudden bursts of sparks, such as when a bullet hits a metal surface. It can be rotated using the standard Transform properties to point in any direction.
- Preview – toggles between textures and preview particles.
- Duration – how long the sparks last before disappearing.
- Spread – the sparks can be emitted in a tight, focused beam or a wide dispersal.
- Amount – adjusts the number of sparks.
- Star ratio – adjusts how many stars are created in relation to sparks.
- Color – changes the color of the entire effect.
Thanks for your feedback.