The smoke effect is great for creating slowly drifting or falling smoke.
- Preview – toggles between preview and textured particles.
- Active – turns the entire effect on and off.
- Position – the position of the smoke emitter.
- Thickness – adjusts the thickness by changing the texture set.
- Density – creates thin or thick smoke.
- Gravity strength – strong gravity will pull the smoke either up or down.
- Linger – adjusts how long the smoke lasts before fading away.
- Linger variation – introduces a random variable to the linger.
- Size – adjusts the size of the individual smoke particles.
- Speed – alters the speed of the smoke’s movement.
- Speed variation – introduces a random variable to the speed.
- Turbulence – higher turbulence values will create a less smooth smoke animation.
- Color – change the base color of the smoke.
Thanks for your feedback.