HitFilm’s rain creates realistic rainfall. The rain exists in a 3D rain box which can be moved around your scene – you can even move your camera through the rain.
- Preview – toggles between textures and preview particles.
- Direction – the rain can be angled to fall in a particular direction.
- Spread – a low spread will result in rain moving in the same direction. Higher spread values will cause the rain to fall at more varied angles.
- Amount – changes the density of the rain.
- Color – adjusts the color of the rain.
- Billboard – force rain to face the camera regardless of its movement.
Thanks for your feedback.