Creates tumbling debris and dust, as if from an explosion or disintegration.
- Preview – toggles between textures and preview particles.
- Fall duration – how long the debris continues to be created.
- Scale fall area – size of the area the debris falls from.
- Floor plane layer – a layer can be selected to use as the floor. Debris that hits the floor plane will collide with it.
- Infinite floor plane – this will extend the selected floor plane layer beyond the bounds of the actual layer.
- Gravity strength – speed at which the debris falls.
- Color – color of the debris. Often best when matched to the live action source of the debris.
- Active – turns the debris element on and off.
- Life duration – how long the debris lasts for on-screen.
- Type – choose between brick, concrete and rock.
- Amount – how much debris do you want?
- Minimum size – debris will be no smaller than this.
- Maximum size – debris will be no larger than this.
- Active – turns the dust element on and off.
- Life duration – how long the dust should linger for.
- Density – adjusts the density of the dust.
Thanks for your feedback.