- Default Directory Export: The default Output location to which exported files are saved.
- Default Snapshot Directory: The default location to which export snapshots are saved.
- Time Format: Sets the format used to display the Elapsed Time and Remaining Time for each export task.
- * Natural: 2 minutes and 33 seconds, the format you would naturally use when speaking.
- * Timecode: 2:33, the format used for timecode throughout the rest of the HitFilm interface.
- * Seconds: 153 Seconds, the format is listed in seconds only
- Display Export Previews: The Preview Panel of the Export Screen shows a preview of the export progress. You can disable that preview by selecting Never here. Every Frame is the default option, but you can also select Every Second, to only render one preview per second.
- Remove known file extensions from export names: Having this option enabled ensures that you don’t get duplicate file extensions in the names of your exported files.
- Display timeline thumbnails: Enable or disable thumbnails for timelines in the Project panel.
- Beep speaker on completion: Enables an audible notification when an export task is completed.
Thanks for your feedback.