Flexijet Stone and FlexiCAD can be updated using the Flexijet-Software Update-Tool
To Update FlexiCAD/Flexijet Stone:
- Save any open projects and close FlexiCAD/Flexijet Stone before updating.
- Open the Flexijet Software Update tool, and click ‘OK’ to check for updates.
The Flexijet-Software Update-Tool is accessed via the shortcut on the desktop, or search in the Windows Start menu.
- If an update is available, click ‘Install Update’. Enter your Software Update Username and Password.
- The Flexijet-Software Update-Tool will download and install the update, and prompt to click ‘Finish’ once completed.
- When the update is completed, re-open FlexiCAD/Flexijet Stone.
Updates to the Flexijet Next Generation Firmware
Software updates for the Flexijet laser’s internal firmware are downloaded at the same time as FlexiCAD/Flexijet Stone updates. If there is a Flexijet Firmware update included in the FlexiCAD/Flexijet Stone update, you will be prompted to update the Flexijet 3D’s internal firmware when you connect your computer to your Flexijet next. No internet connection is required to complete Flexijet firmware updates. Follow the prompts, and Flexijet 3D will restart when completed.
Generally, these Flexijet 3D laser software updates are very fast, and take under a minute to complete. Your Flexijet laser must have a minimum battery charge level to complete the update – follow the on-screen prompts.
To set a Software Update Tool Password:
- You will need your Flexijet Software Updates Username, which is formatted ‘ACCxxx’. Contact Flexijet support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-MY-FLEXIJET for support.
- Click Here to set your password. Type your ACCxxx into the “Username“ field
- Choose a strong password and enter it in the “Password“ field. Re-type it again into the second password verification field
- Click “Set password“ to finish
- Now, enter this username and password in the Flexijet-Software Update-tool