Modifying and creating installation symbols is recommended only for experienced users.
Please contact Flexijet Support at email@example.com and 1-844-MY-FLEXI (1-844-693-5394) Ext 2 for assistance in creating your custom installation symbols!
Default countertop symbol packages are available for download.
Download Flexijet Countertop symbols package 1 FlexiCAD Countertop symbols package 1
To modify an existing symbol:
- Open File Explorer, and navigate to ‘C:\ProgramData\Flexijet\FlexiCAD\Symbole2\Symbole2_english’. Note that you may need to make hidden folders visible in Windows Explorer to see these folders. See the topic Show hidden files and folders in Windows 10
- Select and open the file to be modified.
- Make the desired modifications, and save the file to the location. To create a new symbol choose ‘Save As’ and give a new name to create a new file in this folder.
- New or additional installation symbols will be added to the ‘General’ category by default.
To modify/add categories and listing in the installation symbols: Note: this is optional. Files added will show up by default under the ‘General’ category without a listing being created in the installsymbols.ini file as described here
- Open the file ‘installsymbols.ini’ with Notepad, located in ‘C:\ProgramData\Flexijet\FlexiCAD\Symbole2\Symbole2_english’
- The file contains the listings for the installation symbols. Each installation symbol can be assigned a Category under ‘categorie’.
|[file_name]||The name of the file (without file extension)|
|Name||Name to be displayed in the list|
|AutoDimHor||Horizontal Autodimension selector (set to ‘1’)|
|AutoDimVer||Vertical Autodimension selector (set to ‘1’)|
Thanks for your feedback.