Please contact Flexijet Support at email@example.com and 1-844-MY-FLEXI (1-844-693-5394) Ext 2 for assistance in creating your custom installation symbols!
Default countertop symbol packages are available for download as part of the Flexijet Software Config Tool.
To modify an existing symbol:
- Select and open the file to be modified.
- Make the desired modifications, and save the file to the location. To create a new symbol choose ‘Save As’ and give a new name to create a new file in this folder.
- New or additional installation symbols will be added to the ‘General’ category by default.
To modify/add categories and listing in the installation symbols:
- Open the Flexijet Software Config Utility, and select the ‘Symbols’ tab.
- Double-click on the property to edit in the list. Save changes when complete, and re-open FlexiCAD/Flexijet Stone.
Information about creating installation symbols:
- Installation symbols must be saved in the .vdf format, with no project tree.
- Installation symbols must be created in mm, and are automatically scaled to the units of the drawing (e.g. inches) when inserted into the drawing.
- The insertion point of Installation Symbols will be the 0,0 point of the .vdf drawing
Thanks for your feedback.