The Main Asset frame shows the currently ‘found’ assets, and is the main frame for displaying and interacting with assets. The items in the top frame are the current search results. The controls for the main frame are located on the upper left. The main controls list consists of the following:
- Found assets – The number of assets in the Collection or found set.
- Display – Choose between a extra large thumbnail, large thumbnail display (shown), a small thumbnail display and a list display.
- Sort Order – Arrange the assets by the order added to the Collection, the popularity, color or the Date (from camera timestamp).
- Results Display – Allows you to choose the number of search results listed on each page.
- Actions – Click here to see list of Actions
- Approve All (Print) – Sets all images to Approved for Print
- Un-Approve All (Print) – Sets all images to not Approved for Print
- Approve All (Web) – Sets all images to Approved for Web
- Un-Approve All (Web) – Sets all images to not Approved for Web
In the Thumbnail and List views each asset has a common set of functions that you can perform on the asset. These functions as well as the name and publication are listed below the thumbnail.
Star Ranking – Each asset can be ranked from 1 to 5 stars by clicking on the rank you desire. New assets are not ranked. Multiple users can rank an asset and the rank will be averaged.
Approved for print – File ready to submit to production, only files approved will be available to submit
Approved for web – File ready to submit to web, only files approved will be available to submit
Reject – Rejected images will not be archived.
Submitted to Production – Label that this image has been submitted to production
Production Complete – Label that production has been completed
Mark for Rework – Images that need additional work to send back to production
Final File Delivered – Not in use at this time.
Edit resource – Edit meta data for the image.
Share via email – Quickly share this asset with other users via email.
Remove from Collection – This will remove the image from the current collection displayed but it will not delete it from the Photo Portal system.
Add to Collection – This will add the image into the current Collection displayed in the lower frame.
Large Preview – This will open a large preview of the image.