The ICE system has been updated as of 9/29/14 and primarily affects TEN internal staff. It is highly recommended that users clear their web browser cache and/or update to the latest browser version in order to take advantage of these updates. For instructions on clearing you web browser cache, click here.
New features and changes:
Dynamic story order: In a project’s related content tab, the story order can now be defined by dragging and dropping content items in the desired sequence.
Task notifications: Modification to the notification process that sends an email each night with a list of all new tasks that were created that day. Instead, an email will be sent immediately when a task is set to begin or when the previous task has been completed.
New content item fields
- Embargo date and time to specify the exact date and time a piece of content can be published (when applicable)
- Sources/Advertisers text field in which to list the sources and/or advertisers referenced in a content item, to more easily provide this information to the sales team and General Manager.
New Web Version detail field: Preview URL field in which a Digital Production Editor can provide a link so that the editor can review a post before it is published online.
Freelancer search page: Editors now have the ability to view the freelancer search page (Contracts>Freelancers) in order to determine whether a freelancer has already been on-boarded.
- Task action buttons: Start/complete button has been added to the related tasks area of projects and content items. Simply click the action button to mark a task as in progress or complete rather than opening the task to update the status.
Task completion status: Last completed tasks will now show the last task that was completed according to the task order not the timestamp.
- The Work to be Provided field in staff is now an optional field.
- Assignment type drop down list is now alphabetized
- Fixed a bug that was incorrectly calculating due dates when holistically applying a New Task Due Date to a set of tasks.
- Newly created tasks are defaulting “New” status rather than completed.
- The task status drop down list is now alphabetized
- Fixed a bug that sent task notification to the wrong user when the task was unassigned.
Web Version Detail: Add to Flipper toggle no longer reverts back to No automatically when Yes was selected.
Print Version Detail – No. of Pages field: Now accepts a decimal number without the need to type in 0 (.67 vs. 0.67)