The ICE system has been updated as of 9/27/2016.
It is highly recommended that users clear their web browser cache and/or update to the latest browser version in order to take advantage of these updates. For instructions on clearing you web browser cache, click here.
New Features and Changes:
- Payment Approval: (payment approvers only) Approved and unapproved payments are now visible to approvers at all times. Previously, approvers only saw unapproved payments.
- Payment Report Search Fields: (AP & Finance only) When generating payment reports you will now be able to generate reports using more specific search fields such as payment status, creation date, etc.
- Duplicate Payments: In an effort to reduce unintentional duplicate invoices, a warning message will now appear when creating an additional payment on an assignment that already has a payment associated with it. Users can continue if an additional payment is intentional or cancel if the additional payment is not intended.
- Web Publish Date: This new field appears when Content Items are associated to web projects, similar to Web URL and Preview URL fields. Web Producers are the only role that can enter the actual web publish date. The web publish date will now auto-populate the Issue Code field when web project payments are submitted. Starting the end of next month, this field will be required in order for payments to be processed.
- Missing Web Publish Date Error: Starting the end of next month, if an assignment does not have an associated web publish date, a user will receive an error during the payment process.
- Default Issue Code for Web Projects: For web projects, issue code will auto-populate with information from the web publish date in YYMM00 format (e.g. 160900). Finance now uses this date to attribute expense to the correct calendar month.
- Invoice numbering issue was fixed
- Issue Code field in print projects is now restricted to six number, letters no longer allowed
- Web Publish Date and Live URL will now populate in payment reports (AP & Finance only)