ICE System Update v. 1.3 8/3/15
The ICE system has been updated as of 8/3/15.
It is highly recommended that users clear their web browser cache and/or update to the latest browser version in order to take advantage of these updates. For instructions on clearing you web browser cache, click here.
New Features and Changes:
- New assignments types:
- Model: to be used when there is a model that will need to be paid through the buyout
- Services: to be used for content-related services such as dyno testing or make-up artist that will need to be paid through the buyout.
- Assignment: The department field will now load editorial by default so there is no need to update or change it when creating an assignment
- Email notification when payment is made: An email will be sent to freelancers to notify them that a check has been cut and they can expect to receive that payment within 7-10 business days. The email will contain the check number, amount, payee name and address, as well as information about who to contact for payment inquiries.
- New payment report to be used by Finance and Accounts Payable for accruals and payment reconciliation
- Content item URLs: The live URL for a content item is now a clickable link that displays in the the content item’s related project area.
- Related documents now sort according time stamp, with the latest uploaded document on top.
- Login screen: Hitting return after typing in login credentials now grants system access without the need to click the login button.
- Freelancer first time login and TEN contract approval: Hitting return after typing in “I Agree to the terms ” loads an error pop-up message prompting the user to click the I Agree button, rather than loading a black white screen.
- System Admin now able to delete completed tasks
- Edit buttons removed from Project and Content search pages
- Purchase order removed from Assignments
- In a project, the related content items now sort by sequence order by default