ICE System Update 10/16/15
The ICE system has been updated as of 10/16/15.
It is highly recommended that users clear their web browser cache and/or update to the latest browser version in order to take advantage of these updates. For instructions on clearing you web browser cache, click here.
New Features and Changes:
- Both web and print runsheets (projects), now contain the article’s live URL on the associated website.
- Project overview download for both web and print articles now include the article’s live URL on the associated website.
- Marking tasks complete no longer causes the page to “bounce” or refresh
- Rush task templates no longer back date to the previous day when a content item’s tasks should begin and end within the same day.
- Email notifications for Assignments and Active Tasks have been restored to full functionality.
- Search boxes in all areas of ICE now retain the previous search query.