- Click Pay Day > Process Pays > Individual Employee or
Click Pay Day from the Side Bar.
- Navigate to Payment Date and change to the current date
- Navigate to Period Ending Date and change to the current date
- Double click on any employee that is to be included in this out-of-cycle Pay Run.
- An alert will display: Pay Run Dates have been changed. Please choose one of the following options.
- Select Change Payment Date to xx/xx/xxxx and Current Period Ending Date to xx/xx/xxxx.
- Click Click here to Continue.
- When composing the Employees Pay,
- Ensure ALL Ordinary Pay Rates, Allowances and Deductions are removed, UNLESS you need to also pay them.
- Navigate to Allowances
- Click on the next available Line.
- To process an additional payment, select JOBKEEPER-TOPUP from the drop-down list. Change the Rate to equal the top-up amount
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
Last modified: Jul 08, 2020
Verify the eligible Employees have been paid at least $1,500.00 per fortnight for the required reporting period
Thanks for your feedback.