Process an Out Of Cycle Pay Run for an Employee who has been underpaid by selecting an incorrect Pay Rate
- Click Pay Day > Process Pays > Individual Employee or
Click Pay Day from the Side Bar.
- Navigate to Payment Date and change to the date the payment will be processed.
- Navigate to Period Ending Date and change to the date the pay run will be processed.
- Double click on any employee that is to be included in this out-of-cycle Pay Run.
- An alert will display: Pay Run Dates have been changed. Please choose one of the following options.
- Select Change Payment Date to xx/xx/xxxx and Current Period Ending Date to xx/xx/xxxx.
- Click Click here to Continue.
- When composing the Employees Pay, click Line 2 (or next vacant pay line).
- Select the incorrect Pay Rate which was chosen in the previous Pay Run.
- Adjust the QTY to be negative the number of hours (eg. -7.6) you paid in the previous Pay Run.
- Click Line 3 (or next vacant pay line).
- Select the Pay Rate which should have been paid in the previous pay run.
- Adjust the QTY to match what you should have paid – this will be the same as paid in the previous pay run but now with the correct Pay Rate chosen.
- Make any other changes as necessary.
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
Last modified: Sep 30, 2022