Process an Out Of Cycle Pay Run for an Employee who has been underpaid by missing a pay rate or hours
- Click Pay Day > Process Pays > Individual Employee or
Click Pay Day from the Side Bar.
- Navigate to Payment Date and change to the date the payment will be processed.
- Navigate to Period Ending Date and change to the date the pay run will be processed.
- Double click on any employee that is to be included in this out-of-cycle Pay Run.
- An alert will display: Pay Run Dates have been changed. Please choose one of the following options.
- Select Change Payment Date to xx/xx/xxxx and Current Period Ending Date to xx/xx/xxxx.
- Click Click here to Continue.
- Replicate the Payee’s Pay (exactly as it was paid), and write down the value displayed in Total Tax (E = C + D)
- Make the required adjustments to the payment types to ‘resolve the underpayment and write down the value displayed in Total Tax (E = C + D)
- Calculate the difference between the two Total Tax (E = C + D) Amounts – This is the difference the Employee will need to pay
- Remove all pay types which were not underpaid by selecting the ? Icon then Delete Pay Type
- Adjust Total Tax (E = C + D) as required.
- Double click on the $ displayed and adjust as required.
- Make any other changes as necessary.
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
Last modified: Sep 30, 2022