- Replicate the Payee’s Pay (exactly as it was paid), and write down the value displayed in Total Tax (E = C + D)
- Make the required adjustments to the payment types to ‘resolve the underpayment and write down the value displayed in Total Tax (E = C + D)
- Calculate the difference between the two Total Tax (E = C + D) Amounts – This is the difference the Employee will need to pay
- Remove all pay types which were not underpaid by selecting the ? Icon then Delete Pay Type
- Adjust Total Tax (E = C + D) as required.
- Double click on the $ displayed and adjust as required.
- Make any other changes as necessary.
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
Last modified: Feb 09, 2022