- Re-instate the required employee.
- Click Pay Day > Process Pays > Individual Employee or
Click Pay Day from the Side Bar.
- Select the Employee who requires Termination (click once to highlight)
- Click Cessation.
- Click Yes to confirm that this Employee will be ceased once the pay run is posted,
- Enter the ORGINAL date of termination of the selected employee.
- Click Click here to Continue.
- Select the Pay Rate which was underpaid in the previous Pay Run.
- Adjust the QTY and Rate to calculate the amount owed for the underpayment.
- Select any other required Cessation Pay Rate Types from the options listed below, adjust and/or remove any Pay Rates, Allowances and Deductions that are pre-loaded and/or add new Termination / Cessation Pay Rates as necessary.
- Unused Annual Leave + Loading (aft 18/8/93)
- Unused Annual Leave + Loading (bef 18/8/93)
- Unused Annual Leave + Loading (Redund)
- Unused Annual Leave (aft 18/8/93)
- Unused Annual Leave (bef 18/8/93)
- Unused Annual Leave (Redund)
- Unused Long Service (aft 17/8/93)
- Unused Long Service (16/8/78 – 17/8/93)
- Unused Long Service (bef 16/8/78)
- Unused Long Service (Redund)
- If any of the above Leave Cessation Pay Rate Types are selected, an alert will be displayed for you to enter the Employee’s normal Pay Period taxable earnings. If you are unsure which earnings amount to enter into this alert, please contact your Accountant / Bookkeeper for advice.IT IS VITAL THAT AMOUNT RECORDED IS AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE AS THIS WILL AfFECT HOW TAX IS CALCULATED FOR THIS FINAL PAY. For more information, please visit Schedule 7 – Tax table for unused leave payments on termination of employment
- When processing Termination Leave, we recommend entering the Leave Dates as the Cessation Date unless otherwise required. If you do not wish to enter Leave Dates for Termination / Cessation Pay Rates, please follow How do I disable recording my Employees Leave Dates upon Cessation / Termination during the Pay Run?
- Redundancy And Early Retirement Payments
- ETP – Life Benefit (17%)
- ETP – Life Benefit (32%)
- ETP – Life Benefit (47%)
- ETP – No TFN (47%)
- ETP – Foreign Resident / No TFN (45%)
- ETP – Death Benefit (Dependant – 0%)
- ETP – Death Benefit (Dependant – 47%)
- ETP – Death Benefit (Non-Dependant – 32%)
- ETP – Death Benefit (Non-Dependant – 47%)
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes..
Last modified: Mar 18, 2020
Process an additional payment in your next pay run, where an Employee has been underpaid by selecting an incorrect Pay Rate
Thanks for your feedback.