Make a correction in your next pay run, where it will not increase or decrease the Employees Gross, Tax or Net Pay
- When composing the Employees Pay, click Line 2 (or next vacant pay line).
- Select the incorrect Pay Rate which was chosen in the previous Pay Run.
- Adjust the QTY to be negative the number of hours (eg. -7.6) you paid in the previous Pay Run.
- Click Line 3 (or next vacant pay line).
- Select the Pay Rate which should have been paid in the previous pay run.
- Adjust the QTY to match what you should have paid – this will be the same as paid in the previous pay run but now with the correct Pay Rate chosen.
- Make any other changes as necessary.
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
Last modified: Jun 30, 2020