Make a correction in the previous pay run, where it will not increase or decrease the Employees Gross, Tax or Net Pay
- Click Utilities > Rollback a Company to a Previous Date.
- An alert will display: If you rollback a pay run, it will restore the Company data back to the date of the pay run. If you have made any changes since that date they will be lost. Do you wish to continue?
- Click Yes
- Select the Rollback Backup you wish to restore (eg. 2020-01-28 10-43 PRACTICE COMPANY Period Ending 2020-01-27.zip)
- Click Open.
- Once the Rollback Backup has finished restoring, your Company will close.
- Click File > Open.
- Select the Company you wish to access.
- Click Open.
- Click Pay Day > Process Pays > Individual Employee or
Click Pay Day from the Side Bar.
- Double-click on the first Employee whose pay requires correction
- When composing the Employees Pay, click Line 2 (or next vacant pay line).
- Select the incorrect Pay Rate which was chosen in the previous Pay Run.
- Adjust the QTY to be negative the number of hours (eg. -7.6) you paid in the previous Pay Run.
- Click Line 3 (or next vacant pay line).
- Select the Pay Rate which should have been paid in the previous pay run.
- Adjust the QTY to match what you should have paid – this will be the same as paid in the previous pay run but now with the correct Pay Rate chosen.
- Make any other changes as necessary.
- Click Pending or OK to save all changes.
- Repeat the above steps for all Employees required.
- Preview, re-print or re-export the UPDATED Pay Run Reports, read here.
- Re-print, export or e-Mail your Pay Slips, read here
- If you corrected the mistake BEFORE the file was uploaded to the bank, create a NEW FAST-Bank™ File, read here
- Finalise the Pay Run, read here.
- Send a Full File Replacement to the ATO, read here.
Last modified: Oct 21, 2022