The JobKeeper Payment is a temporary subsidy available to all eligible Self-Employed, Businesses and Not-for-Profit Organisations impacted by the coronavirus.
Under this subsidy, the Government will provide a fortnightly payment of $1,500 per eligible employee until 27 September 2020.
- If an employee ordinarily receives $1,500.00 Gross (before Tax) or more per fortnight, they will continue to receive their regular income.
- If an employee ordinarily receives less than $1,500.00 Gross (before Tax) per fortnight, you will now need to pay your employees $1,500.00 Gross (before Tax) per fortnight,
Get started now by completing ALL Below steps
- Read here to follow the ATO’s JobKeeper guide for employers reporting through STP.
- e-PayDay® Desktop ONLY: Download and Install the latest e-PayDay® Upgrade here.
- Read here to add a JOBKEEPER-START-FN Allowance.
- Read here to add a JOBKEEPER-TOPUP Allowance, ONLY If you need to top-up’ wages.
- Read here to process your first Pay Run of the Support Period.
- Read here to continue processing Pay Runs until the end of the Support Period.
Cessation Pays during the Support Period / Employees no longer claiming the JOBKEEPER Allowance
- Read here