- Visit our Software Support Services website here
- Once the webpage loads, select Support Requests in Category
- Select all appropriate options in What are your preferred call back days?
- Select all appropriate options in What are your preferred call back times (AEST)?
- Enter your Contact Name
- Enter your Telephone Number
- Priority will remain Normal
- Enter your Company Name in Subject
- In Message, enter the following information
- The Username of the User Account that is unable to be accessed.
- The reason the User Account is unable to be accessed (eg. forgotten password)
- What we need to do to assist you (eg. reset password)
- Click Add CC to add an additional e-mail address to this Support request.
- Click Add BCC to add an additional blind e-mail address to this Support request.
- Click Attach a file to attach documents or screen captures to this Support request.
- Enter your name in Full Name
- Enter your e-mail address in Email
- Enter your Software Client Number (SCN) in Software Client Number (SCN).
- If you do not know your Software Client Number (SCN) please use your Company Name.
- Select your state in State/Location.
- Click Create Ticket.
Last modified: Nov 19, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.