- Visit our Software Support Services website here
- Once the webpage loads, select Support Requests in Category
- Answer Yes or No to Is this query preventing you from processing your current pay?
- Leave Priority as Normal.
- Enter your Company Name and Contact Name in Subject
- In Message, enter the following information
- The Username of the User Account that is unable to be accessed.
- The reason the User Account is unable to be accessed (eg. forgotten password)
- What we need to do to assist you (eg. reset password)
- Click Add CC to add an additional e-mail address to this Support request.
- Click Add BCC to add an additional blind e-mail address to this Support request.
- Click Attach a file to attach documents or screen captures to this Support request.
- Enter your name in Full Name
- Enter your e-mail address in Email
- Enter your Software Client Number (SCN) in Software Client Number (SCN).
- Enter the Version of e-PayDay® that you are running in What is the Version of e-PayDay® you are using?
- Select your state in State/Location.
- Enter the USERNAME that you are using to log into e-PayDay® Hosted in Name of the person you’d like us to contact.
- Enter your preferred contact phone number in Phone number for the person you’d like us to contact.
- If applicable enter the Extention Number of the phone number for the person you’d like us to contact.
- Click Create Ticket.
Last modified: 2020/03/16
Thanks for your feedback.