- Visit our Software Support Services website here.
- Once the webpage loads, select Sales Enquiry in Category
- Leave Priority as Normal.
- Enter your Company Name and Contact Name in Subject
- In Message, copy the following information and change the relevant details: Hi, I First.Surname authorise a new User Account to be established for First.Surname. Their e-mail address is emailaddress and I can be contacted on Phone Number to confirm that I have requested this account to be established
- EXAMPLE: Hi, I John.Citizen authorise a new User Account to be established for Sally.Citizen. Their e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org and I can be contacted on 0400 000 000 to confirm that I have requested this account to be established
- Click Add CC to add an additional e-mail address to this request.
- Click Add BCC to add an additional blind e-mail address to this request.
- Click Attach a file to attach documents or screen captures to this request.
- Enter your name in Full Name
- Enter your e-mail address in Email
- Enter your Software Client Number (SCN) in Software Client Number (SCN).
- Enter the Version of e-PayDay® that you are running in What is the Version of e-PayDay® you are using?
- Select your state in State/Location.
- Enter your preferred contact person (within your organization) in Name of the person you’d like us to contact.
- Enter your preferred contact phone number in Phone number for the person you’d like us to contact.
- If applicable enter the Extention Number of the phone number for the person you’d like us to contact.
- Select as required for Are you using Windows or Apple MAC?
- Click Create Ticket.
Last modified: Mar 07, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.