- Read here to set up the ability to e-mail pay slips
- Click Pay Slips.
- Select e-Mail Pay Advice Slips (1 Up) or e-Mail Pay Advice Slips (Transactions YTD).
- When e-Mailing Pay Slips, you also have the ability to add an (1) attachment.
- Click e-Mail.
- The e-Mail Status window will display and as each employee is emailed their payslip, the Status will update from Sending to Sent.
- Once all payslips have been emailed, click Click here to Continue, Exit then Exit again.
Last modified: Mar 18, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.