- Access the App Store.
- In Search, enter Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Download and install.
- Once installed, open the application and select Remote Resources.
- Enter https://hosted.e-payday.cloud/rdweb/feed
- Enter your User name (eg. e-PayDay\John.Citizen) and Password.
- Click Save
- To avoid issues with obtaining reports from e-PayDay® Hosted, we also recommend clicking the settings (cog) icon, then select Preferences.
- The icon should now be displayed for you to access.
- In If folder redirection is enabled for Remote Desktop Resources or RDP Files, redirect, select Choose Folder
- Once you have selected the folder you require, close this window.
- In Type here to search within Windows, type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel from the displayed results.
- Change View By to Large Icons
- Select RemoteApp and Desktop Connections.
- Select Access RemoteApp and desktops.
- in Email address or connection URL, enter https://hosted.e-payday.cloud/rdweb/feed
- Select Next twice.
- In Windows Security, enter your User name (eg. e-PayDay\John.Citizen) and Password.
- Select OK.
- Once the Application has been successfully created, select Finish.
- Select View resources.
- Right-click on the displayed application and select Copy.
- eg. e-PayDay BE_John Citizen (e-PayDay® Hosted)
- Paste the Icon to the location you require (eg. Desktop).
Last modified: Oct 11, 2022