Company allows you to set up and store important information required for processing your payroll and reporting to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). Additional options such as Preferences & User Access can also be set up in this section.
Access to your Company or Companies is available through the File Menu.
The Company Window contains the following options;
- Company: View or edit the Company Details.
- Banking: View and edit the Companies Primary payment method and/or banking details for payment of wages.
- Pay Run: View and edit various Pay Run options.
- Location: View and edit the Location of the Company.
- Pay Messages: Create, view and edit Special messages (eg. Enjoy your Holidays!) to be printed on Employees Pay Slips.
- Register: Once all the required Company Information has been entered and saved, click Register to email or print the Company Registration Form.
- Edit: Make changes to the currently open Company.
- Undo: Undo any unsaved changes.
- Save: Save changes to the currently open Company.
- Exit: Close the Company window.
- Options: View and edit additional configurations such as Pay Run Prompts, Pay Slip Print options and Pay Run warning messages.
- User Access: View and edit existing User Logins and create New User Accounts.
- Help: Opens the relevant section of our online guide (this).
- Taxation: View and edit the information required when creating and submitting your SBR, STP and Payment Summary Annual Return (PSAR) files.
- SBR Setup: Additional set up for the SBR, STP and Payment Summary Annual Return (PSAR) files.
- SuperStream Setup: View and edit the information required when creating and submitting your SuperStream file/s.