- Click Pay Types > New Allowance or
Click Pay Types from the Side Bar, Navigate to Pay Type, click on the drop-down menu and change to Allowance then click New.
- Enter the required Description depending on when you wish to cease claiming for the Employee,
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN01 to cancel your claim for 30th March to 12th April.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN02 to stop claiming from 13th April.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN03 to stop claiming from 27th April.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN04 to stop claiming from 11th May.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN05 to stop claiming from 25th May.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN06 to stop claiming from 8th June.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN07 to stop claiming from 22nd June.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN08 to stop claiming from 6th July.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN09 to stop claiming from 20th July.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN10 to stop claiming from 3rd August.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN11 to stop claiming from 17th August.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN12 to stop claiming from 31st August.
- Enter JOBKEEPER-FINISH-FN13 to stop claiming from 14th September.
- Select Per Lump Sum in Paid by.
- Set Amount ($ or %) to $0.00001
- Select Tax Treatment of Show Allowance separately in Allowance box
- Select the STP Code of Other
- Ensure Taxable is selected.
- Ensure Include in W1 is selected
- Ensure Payroll Tax is NOT selected
- Copy the Description and paste into Report to,
- Click Save then Exit.
|JobKeeper Fortnight||Period relating to each JobKeeper Fortnight||Cease claiming for the Employee|
|01||30 March – 12 April||12 April|
|02||13 April – 26 April||13 Apri|
|03||27 April – 10 May||27 April|
|04||11 May – 24 May||11 May|
|05||25 May – 7 June||25 May|
|06||8 June – 21 June||8 June|
|07||22 June – 5 July||22 June|
|08||6 July – 19 July||6 July|
|09||20 July – 2 August||20 July|
|10||3 August – 16 August||3 August|
|11||17 August – 30 August||17 August|
|12||31 August – 13 September||31 August|
|13||14 September – 27 September||14 September|
Last modified: Feb 15, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.