Since 1 July 2019, all businesses should be reporting under Single Touch Payroll unless you have an exemption or deferral.
Please ensure you follow e-PayDay® Single Touch Payroll End Of Financial Year Survival Guide instead of this guide (below).
- Read here to ensure you’re running the latest release
- Read here to determine when you should process your End Of Financial Year.
- Read here to process and post your final pay run for the current financial year.
- Read here to process your payment for your final Superannuation Contribution Period using either the e-PayDay® Gateway or a Superannuation Fund or Clearing House.
- Read here to enter FBT (Fringe Benefit Tax) Information.
- Read here to print your End of Financial Year Reports.
- Read here to print and/or email your Employee’s Payment Summaries.
- Read here to create and manually submit your Payment Summary Annual Report (PSAR) File to the ATO.
- Read here to Backup, Archive and Start the New Financial Year.
- Download and Install the NEW Financial Year Release of e-PayDay® Legacy here OR Request the NEW Financial Year Release of e-PayDay® Hosted here to commence pay runs from 1 July.
- Follow our instructions here to enable Single Touch Payroll Reporting (MADATORY FROM JULY 2019).
Last modified: 2020/02/11
Thanks for your feedback.