Virtual Keypad allows you to run reports that give you information about your system’s events. In Reports, you can either run a quick report or a custom report. You can only run or receive reports for systems that you can access.
Learn how to run reports by completing the following steps.
Run a Quick Report
- Go Reports > Quick Reports.
- In the Report dropdown, choose one of the following options:
- Today’s System Events
- All Troubles and Alarms
- All System Users
- All System Profiles
- Arming/Disarming Exceptions.
Run a Custom Report
- Go Reports > Custom Reports.
- Press the Add icon.
- Name the report.
- In the calendar, choose a date for the report.
- In Systems, choose systems for the report. To remove a system, press the Close icon next to it. To add another system, press the Add icon.
- In the events dropdown, choose All Events, Alarms, Arming/Disarming, Arming Exceptions, or Troubles.
- Enter other information as needed, such as Zones, Users, or Types.
- If you want to schedule this report to run automatically and sent to you as a PDF, press Schedule.
- Press Run.
- To edit the report, press Edit. After you’ve made your changes, press Run.