Learn how to access your system for the first time from Virtual Keypad by completing the following steps.
Log In and Access Your System
- Go to VirtualKeypad.com.
- Enter your email address. Enter the auto-generated password that you received in your welcome email. The website will prompt you to update your password.
- Select Set Password to set a new password, Remind Me Later to postpone the notification, or Don’t Ask Again to keep the current password.
- Select Save.
- Enter your email and new password. To save your login credentials in your browser, select Remember Me.
- Press Log In.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, then select Agree to continue.
- Enter your user code.
- To save your user code, switch on Save user code. To make the current system the default, switch on Default system.
- Press the Forward icon to connect.
If you would like to log into a different system, select Switch System in the menu. Select the appropriate system and enter your user code.
Reset Your Password
- Select Forgot Your Password near the bottom of the login screen.
- Enter your email address and select Reset Password. A new auto-generated password will be sent to your email address.
- Use the temporary password to access your account and change your Virtual Keypad password.
The new password must contain a minimum of 10 characters and must contain two of these four types of characters:
- Lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters