Administrator tools allow you to run reports for multiple systems at once. Learn how to generate system reports by completing the following steps.
Learn how to run reports by completing the following steps.
Run a Quick Report
- Go Admin > Reports > Quick Reports.
- In the Report dropdown, choose one of the following options:
- Today’s System Events
- All Troubles and Alarms
- All System Users
- All System Profiles
- Arming/Disarming Exceptions.
Run a Custom Report
- Go Admin > Reports > Custom Reports.
- Press the Add icon.
- Name the report.
- In the calendar, choose a date for the report.
- In Systems, choose systems for the report. To remove a system, press the Close icon next to it. To add another system, press the Add icon.
- In the events dropdown, choose All Events, Alarms, Arming/Disarming, Arming Exceptions, or Troubles.
- Enter other information as needed, such as Zones, Users, or Types.
- If you want to schedule this report to run automatically and sent to you as a PDF, press Schedule.
- Press Run.
- To edit the report, press Edit. After you’ve made your changes, press Run.