Log In for the First Time
After downloading the Virtual Keypad app, log in to your account using the following steps:
- Open the Virtual Keypad app.
The app prompts you to allow notifications.
- Select Allow or Don’t Allow.
- Enter your email address and password.
Use the automatically generated password you received in your welcome email. The app prompts you to update your password.
- Select Set Password, Remind Me Later, or Don’t Ask Again.
- Tap Save.
If you set a new password, re-enter your login information.
- Tap Log In.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, then tap Agree to continue.
The app asks you to allow access to your location even when you are not using the app. This allows the app to monitor your location for geofencing.
- Tap Allow to allow the app to monitor your location.
You are now logged in to the app and can access the system of your choice.
Reset Your Password
Complete the following steps to reset your password:
- On the log in screen, tap Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address.
- Tap Reset Password.
- Use the temporary password to access your account and change your Virtual Keypad password.
The new password must contain a minimum of 10 characters and two of these four types of characters:
- Lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters