- The Overview Map has a rotation tool that allows you to get the X, Y and Z cropping axis along any region of interest.
- The Overview Map rotation tool will not change the scans coordinate system. It is used to facilitate the cropping but this rotation is not persistent.
- In the 3D View, your crop must be done in 3D Navigation mode, .
- In 3D Navigation mode, all the scans visible in the crop will be selected for the meshing.
- In Scan Mode, only the selected scan will be used for meshing.
- Save your crop.
- Select the resolution (or density) from 0.2 cm (1/10 inch) to 20 cm (7.9 inches).
- This is the minimum distance between two vertices.
- Be careful when selecting the resolution (see Unified Mesh Use Cases & Examples).
- Select the export format: OBJ, FBX, STL
- OBJ: Photo-textures included
- FBX: Photo-textures included, lighter than OBJ
- STL: Geometry only
- After some time, you will receive an email to inform you that your mesh is ready for download:
- You can then download directly using the first URL.
- Or go your project in Cintoo Cloud to download it as well. Save your crop.
- To download the unified mesh from Cintoo Cloud, go to your project or Work Zone and select ‘DATA’.
- Click on the download icon at the right of each unified mesh to download it.
Thanks for your feedback.