• For a school-related event or activity, reserve a school building and/or classroom through your student’s school office.
  • For non-school related school event or activity,
    • Usage of a school building for any non-related school events requires a Certificate of Insurance and payment of a usage fee charge.
    • Athletic Facilities: Visit the www.chcaeagles.com for more information
    • All others: request through the Buildings and Grounds Department (Wendell.Hensley@chca-oh.org)
Last modified: 29 June 2022


Was this helpful?

Yes No
You indicated this topic was not helpful to you ...
Could you please leave a comment telling us why? Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback.

Post your comment on this topic.

Post Comment