An e-blast announcement will be distributed to the centers informing them when the second round of the CVDR portal will be open. The dates will also be located on the CVDR portal for reference. Centers will have 2 weeks to review the refreshed dataset and submit a final status.
While reviewing your data, please ensure all the data are accurate and consistent with the data in the CVDR portal charts. Please utilize the FAQ, data dictionary, and E-learnings located on the CVDR portal for resources. Once reviewed, centers will submit a final center submit status on the CVDR portal if they submitted “data pending” or did not submit a center status for the first round. During the second round, there will be 3 options to select:
1. Data Complete/Correct – Publish ALL Data
Selecting this option indicates that your center volume data from FormsNet are complete and accurate as displayed in the tables and data. You agree to have all your data published on the HRSA website.
2. Data Complete/Correct – Publish ALLO data and NOT AUTO data
Choosing this option indicates that your center volume data from FormsNet are complete and accurate as displayed in the tables. You agree to have your “Allogeneic Transplant Volume Data and NOT Autologous Transplant Volume Data” published on the HRSA website. The disclaimer below will be used for your center on the HRSA website:
“Autologous data are reported voluntarily and are not available for this center.”
3. DO NOT PUBLISH data for the center
Selecting option 4 means you do not agree to publish your Transplant Center Volume Data. However, CIBMTR will review all center statuses and reserves the right to publish a center’s data even if they submit this publishing preference.
- If the final decision is made to publish a centers data, it will be made available to the public and transplant community and the following statement will appear on the government website: “Although data were provided for transplants performed during 2017-2021, the completeness of the reporting was not confirmed by the below centers before being included in this report. Allogeneic transplant data for these centers are made available for informational purposes for the SCTOD, as required by U.S. law.”
- If the final decision is made to not publish a centers data, it will not be made available to the public and transplant community and the following statement will appear on the government website: “Although these centers performed transplants, their data could not be included in the U.S. Transplant Data by Center Report. Most of these centers did not provide data within the timeframe needed for this report. A few centers did provide data, but their data could not be validated in time for this report.”
- If centers do not submit a final data status (“Data Pending” is not considered a final status), the default setting is to publish all the center’s information. Centers that report allogeneic HCT will have this data published at a minimum.
Internal review & HRSA posting
Once the portal closes for the second and final time, an internal review will take place. Leadership will review the submit status for each center and approve the validation assessment (frequency tables). In the meantime, the dataset will be refreshed for the final time. The dataset will be submitted to the HRSA to be posted on the government website.