If the Discrepancy Report indicates a DOB and/or Sex mismatch between the submitted CTA spreadsheet and the data in FormsNet3SM , the center must determine where the error(s) occurred and update as described below.
- Date and month switched
- Date mis-entered/auto-corrected
- One of the dates was estimated
If the submitted CTA spreadsheet was incorrect:
- Update the value(s) on the spreadsheet
- Resubmit the spreadsheet via CIBMTR Center Support (https://nmdp.service-now.com/csm).
- Select CTA and CTA list resubmission
If FormsNet3SM is incorrect:
- From the FormsNet3SM Recipient tab:
- Click Assign CRID and click Search / Edit CRID from dropdown list.
- Enter the CRID in the “Search For” box and click Search (far right).
- FormsNet3SM will return a grid with some details about the CRID.
- Click the Edit Form icon.
- Enter the correct DOB and/or Sex.
- Click Save Now. FormsNet3SM will validate that all critical fields answered.
- A confirmation at the bottom right of the screen will confirm the changes were successful.
- If the confirmation does not appear, review the entered data for red text identifying any errors.
- To return to the Forms grid, Click on the Recipient tab.
- Search for the CRID that was updated.
- Find the Form 2400 for that CRID and click the Edit Form icon.
- A pop-up message will display to confirm the changes made on the CRID Assignment will be updated on this form. Click OK.
- Click Submit to rerun form validation. Resolve any errors or queries that are generated.
- Click Continue with Submission. A confirmation will display Form Status: Complete when all issues have been addressed.
Last modified: May 18, 2021