6.6 Ex. 6: Real Estate Law Firm
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys helps clients with difficult real estate matters. The types of issues they specialize in are: property tax disputes, eminent domain issues, and complex financing arrangements. Their website is designed to work well for both mobile and desktop searchers. Their goal is to get a new prospective client to call or text with an attorney for a consultation by phone.
Their objective is to attract new customers who are dealing with urgent Eminent Domain issues. They want to use “call-ony” ads to directly connect to their attorneys.
Using the CampaignBuilder
- Settings: They want to run their ads mobile only Mon-Fri from 6am to 6pm. Their goal is to get the mobile searcher on the phone. They want to try using “call-only” ads and have set up a special phone line just for these calls.
- Markets: They are targeting the largest Chicago suburbs near their Evanston, IL location (zip code 60202). They selected the 20 suburbs closest to their location.
- Keywords: Use broad match modifier (bmm) match type (standard in CampaignBuilder) to highlight their specialization in eminent domain (“+property +confiscation” for example).
- Negative Keywords: Cut out all the standard “offshoots” that don’t result in customers such as research, employment, bargain hunting, free services, etc.
- Ads: Create two ads that will run on mobile with their phone number. Their ads clearly define the call to action: either call or set up a time for us to call you. They kept the length of the ads minimal to look better on a mobile search page.